Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC - Custom Closets, Closet Design, Closet Remodeling, Custom Shelving, Shelving, Space Planning
What We Do
We install top quality custom closet systems that are designed to meet your
needs. Our product is formulated using the best aspects from each of the national
franchises' systems and incorporate these top-quality materials:
- thick 3/4" wood laminate shelves
- sturdy oval steel bars
- durable thermafused melamine finish in a choice of colors
- full extension drawer slides
- adjustable hardware
- sturdy construction techniques that lock your system into the wall studs.
These systems are ideal for clothes closets, pantries, linen closets, laundry areas, coat closets, garages, basements, home offices, and attics. You'll be able store more items in the same amount of space and at much less expense than adding on to your home.
10 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us
- You'll have the highest quality materials available in the custom closet industry. Your closet system will hold up well during day-in-day-out use.
- In fact, our work is so durable that you'll receive a lifetime guarantee on all labor and materials.
- Your system will be designed specifically for your needs, preferences, and budget.
- You can modify the system if your needs change, because all bars, all shelves, and all accessories are fully adjustable.
- You can add to your system with special accessories that expand your storage capacity. Choose from pull-out tie racks and belt racks, drawers, baskets, lift-out hampers, jewelry drawers, and valet rods.
- You don't have to worry because we are fully insured and carry Workers' Compensation Insurance and Liability Insurance.
- You won't lose a lot of time because most installations require less than one day. And because we do all assembly in our shop, you don't have to worry about a lot of dust and mess. All you have to do is empty the area so we can install your custom system
- You'll receive professional service. Everyone from the designer to the installer is prompt and courteous because we know your time is valuable.
- Since you deal directly with the owners, you are never "just a number." Every single job is important to us.
- You'll join the thousands of other satisfied
customers who are our strongest sales force. In fact, over half of Closet
Rejuvenation's business comes from our customers' referrals.
Our Mission (Since 1987)
Our mission at Closet Rejuvenation is to deliver outstanding customer service thatexceeds the customer's expectation while providing the highest qualityproducts at reasonable prices so that our word of mouth referraland repeat business will continue to grow our business.
Our customers love us and our competitors hate us - join the